Ecrylimer BOLD is the latest innovation from Bramblier giving you more ways to be creative without comprising on the end result.
- You need drinking quality water (we recommend bottled or distilled water for the best outcome) – making it even more eco friendly.
- 40 mins to de mould. However, in a world-first, you get half of that time (15-20 mins) of creating before it starts to set. Enclosed moulds (like the shell mould!) we still recommend waiting a little longer 50-70mins. Perfect for those just starting out with eco resin, without feeling the pressure of a quick set looming!
- Hand mixing is a breeze to a smooth pouring consistency.
- Has excellent bubble release with a few taps of the mould.
- Produces beautiful vibrant and dark colours – along with creamy pastels.
- More economical as you can produce more for the same sized pack and postage is less.
- Sealable with Bramblier sealer (anytime from an hour or 2 after de moulding) and finish with clear wax top coat to further enhance the colours – once completely dry in 48-72 hours (on average ). If the end product is not near water you can just finish with clear wax.
- Non-flammable and suitable for coasters etc.
- Create all the same items you love with a longer working time.
- Comes in a kraft bag with instructions and mould size measuring guide.
- Colour – natural white with a light fleck throughout.
* 2kg pack is equivalent to 3kgs once you have added 1kg water
Why choose BOLD?
Ecrylimer BOLD is exceptional for highly pigmented, colourful and dark pieces and also creates beautiful pastels. We recommend moulds that are at least 6mm in depth to ensure the longevity of your creation. Thinner castings (such as the shells) are completely achievable and produce fine ceramic like pieces – these should be treated accordingly and handled with care.